skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Sustaining a better world.: Space has been conquered. What about child hunger?...
Sustaining a better world.: Space has been conquered. What about child hunger?...: A picture of a starving child being stalked by a vulture made headline news all over the world in the early 90s.
katerina.kimovska. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Sustaining a better world.: Space has been conquered. What about child hunger?...
Sustaining a better world.: Space has been conquered. What about child hunger?...: A picture of a starving child being stalked by a vulture made headline news all over the world in the early 90s.
Katerina's Profile
Popular Posts
-
I knew that I would enjoy this book after reading the first few pages, but it far exceeded my expectations. This is an amazing inside vie...
-
Text by J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement "The first thing I would like to say is ‘thank you.’ Not only has Harvard given ...
-
A story about beliefs Socrates had gone for a walk outside the city walls of Athens. He was taking a rest, sitting on a mile post on the ...
-
Sometimes people make it clear they don't believe in you - even people you think should be on your side - your teachers, your family...
-
Over the weekend I watched A Little Bit of Heaven and I was strangely inspired by lead character Marley (played by Kate Hudson). The song l...
-
According to Covey, the 7 habits of effectiveness are; Be Proactive - Fosters courage to take risks and accept new challenges to ach...
-
The concentric circles by Blaze Arizanov
-
If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to help you build theirs. It is so true. The irony is, 95% of people I know are doin...
-
As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. ...



0 comments:
Post a Comment