“Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is. The most important product of his effort is his own personality.” ~ Erich Fromm
The greatest opportunity we have in life is discovering what we’re meant to do—and then doing it. For me, there’s no greater feeling than being awake, alive, and impassioned, fearlessly contributing my gifts to the world so that in every step I take forward, others take a step forward too.
The process of discovering the life you’re meant to live isn’t easy—but definitely worth it. It takes dedication, focus, and a willingness to fail. At times it will be scary, dark and unknown. But through the darkness comes the gift of clarity and light, the reasons to celebrate, and the realization that “I am truly alive and this is what it feels like to be living.” The future you imagine starts to become real and you find yourself on the path toward your full potential.
I’ve learned over the last few years in discovering my own path, it’s that we possess far more potential than we realize. And once this potential is unleashed, we expose our talents to the world, and we’re able to make any vision, any dream, a reality.
But what happens often with people is that we start to live below our potential, why do we live so far below our potential? Why don’t we unleash our potential and live life to its fullest every day? Is that someone's choice? I yet don't know why we choose to live below our potential, but I know how I feel when I don't use my whole potential.
Lately, I find myself in my head, picturing details of a future that makes me feel so excited, knowing in the same time that my current life does not match up with this vision, and part of me really loves the daydreaming—because it feels like that vision is the way things were meant to be. Deep down, I feel that something is missing, like a lightness or a weight, or a pull toward something that I can’t quite describe yet. I am happy that I had this feeling, because I know that this feeling will take me to the point of discovering and unleashing my potential of becoming what I meant to be. 


0 comments:
Post a Comment